AIDA Imaging collects certain information about you when you interact with this website (the AIDA “Website” or “Site”). This Privacy Notice describes how we obtain and treat that information.
We collect and use information about you, our Site users, in several ways. We receive information directly from you when you create an AIDA account or send us email. We also collect information electronically when you browse our Website. There are two types of information – anonymous and personal. Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you individually, such as your name, address, email address, or phone number. You may be asked to provide personal information anytime you are in contact with us. We may share your personal information with our business affiliates, as described in detail below. We and our affiliates may combine your personal information with other information to provide and improve our products, services, and advertising. You are not required to provide any personal information that we request, but if you choose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our services or respond to any questions you might have.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE AND OPTING OUT
The types of information that you provide actively and that we collect electronically all depend on your level of engagement with the AIDA Site. The higher the level of your engagement, the more information we need to serve you. Currently there are two levels of engagement: Website Visitor (you browse the Website but do not register), and Registered AIDA product Owner or Potential Owner. We have organized the explanation of our information collection and use practices from the lowest level of engagement to the highest.
Level 1: Website Visitor
- What We Collect. We collect and store from all Website Visitors, as applicable: the internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the browser software you use and your operating system, the date and time you access the Site, the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Website, and other similar information. We use this information to track usage of our Site, to measure the number of unique visitors to the different sections of our Site and to help us make our Site more useful. The use of this information is called “analytics.”
- Third-Party Cookies for Web Site Use Analysis. We use third parties such as Google to help us analyze how people are using our Website. We also use the Google Analytics service to provide us with demographic data about our users on an anonymous basis, and that Google service uses a cookie that can be recognized by Google or its affiliate DoubleClick when you visit other websites.
- Device Identifiers. When you use a mobile device like a tablet or cell phone to use our Sites, we may assign or access one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files associated with your mobile device that uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may deliver information to us or a third party partner about how you browse and use our Site and may help us or others provide reports or personalized ads. Some Site features may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Opting Out of Google Analytics. To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, click here for instructions.
- Opting Out of Google Advertising. To opt out of Google behavioral advertising, click here to see your Google ad settings.
- Opting Out of AdRoll Advertising. To opt out of AdRoll behavioral advertising, click here for instructions.
- Deleting cookies. To manage or delete browser cookies, please see your browser’s privacy settings.
- Flash Cookies. We currently do not use flash cookies, but we may in the future. To manage or delete Flash cookies, please use the Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager here: Website Storage Settings panel
- Do Not Track. Some browsers have a ‘do not track’ feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These features are not yet uniform, so we are not currently set up to respond to those signals.
- When you create an AIDA account, register a product, upgrade your software, contact us, or participate in an online survey, we may ask you to provide us with a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences. We may also ask for other information to assist us with new product development.
- When you create an AIDA account, you are signing up to receive email from us about software updates, customer surveys, and product research. You will also have the option to sign up to receive email about new AIDA products and other AIDA news and offers.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their own independent marketing or business purposes without your consent. However,
- We share your personal information with strategic partners that work with AIDA to provide products and services, for example, our customer service agents.
- We will also share personal information if you have given us permission to do so.
- We will share your personal information if required by law to do so, including in response to legal processes, such as a court order or subpoena, or to comply with other federal, state, or local laws.
We may disclose statistical information to third parties in aggregate form without revealing any personal details about our users.
OPTING OUT OF EMAIL
If you wish to opt out of being receiving email from us or our agents about our products and services, you may either do so at the time you provide us your contact details, or at any time by:
- Using the unsubscribe option included in all our promotional email correspondence, or
- Email us at email@example.com stating that you do not wish to receive such communications.
As a service to you, we may provide links to websites operated and controlled by third parties. Please be advised that the practices described in this Privacy Notice do not apply to information gathered through these other websites and that we are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices or content of these other websites. We encourage you to be aware of when you leave this website and to review the privacy policies of all websites you visit.
CALIFORNIA DO-NOT-TRACK DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on our Website for third-party purposes, and that is why we provide above the Network Advertising Initiative’s “Consumer Opt-out” link, Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Opt-Out Link, the Google opt-out link. However, we do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals, because the Internet industry is still working on uniform Do Not Track standards.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without parental consent, unless permitted by law. If we learn that a child under the age of thirteen (13) has provided us with personal information, we will delete it in accordance with applicable law.
Upon the sale or transfer of the AIDA Imaging, and/or all or part of its assets, your personal information may be among the items sold or transferred. We will request a purchaser to treat our data under the privacy notice in place at the time of its collection.
AIDA has put in place reasonable physical and technical measures to safeguard the information we collect about you. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website or computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
Your information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, AIDA may transfer your personal information to the United States and process it there. Your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please submit your request in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AIDA reserves the right to change this Privacy Notice at any time to reflect changes in the law, our data collection and use practices, the features of our services, or advances in technology. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean you accept those changes.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
AIDA Imaging, 570 E. Arrow Hwy Suite A, San Dimas, CA, USA 91773